Please read the terms of booking in full. When finished, you can signify your agreement by entering your details below.
A deposit of £150 is payable to secure the date (please contact us for bank transfer details)
1. Photographer Ditte Solgaard Dunn will be available to take photographs on the date and time agreed.
2. RETAINER FEE: The retainer amount is £150. A £150 booking fee is required for final reservation of services. The booking fee will be deducted from the total cost. Booking is confirmed when this £150 deposit is received by cash, cheque (made out in pounds sterling to First Light Photoraphy) or bank deposit (please contact for bank deposit details), in addition to receiving a completed and signed Booking Form.
Please note that dates are reserved only when this fee has been received.
The remaining balance of the total fee is due 7 days before the Event/ Session.
3. Travel expenses vary according to the distance from Edinburgh and the need for accommodation.
4. All photographs, prints and albums will remain property of First Light Photography until full payment is received.
5. COPYRIGHT & MODEL RELEASE: The 1998 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act assign copyright to First Light. First Light hold full copyright to all material.
If high-resolution files are purchased, the client with have a license for personal use to reproduce in print or electronically all or any of the images in perpetuity.
First Light presume the client's permission to use the digital images and reproductions for their web site, blog, displays, samples, print competitions, self promotional materials and advertising.
If you would prefer your photographs not to be used in this way, please let us know.
6. FORCE MAJEURE: In the unlikely event of total photographic failure, injury or sickness beyond the control of First Light, their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid.
Your statutory rights are not affected. First Light have full Public Liability Insurance.
In the event of Ditte Solgaard Dunn being unable to attend for any reason, an alternative photographer member of the First Light team will attend and provide the same quality of service.
7. CANCELLATION: The client may cancel this contract at any time. In case of cancellation of services, First Light will retain the non-refundable £150 deposit. When possible, First Light may offer a re-scheduled session.
8. RECEIPT OF ALBUM/ PRINTED MATERIAL: Clients will be able to view and approve their album lay-out via digital proofing, First Light will make any layout changes up to 3 times after which time a £50 fee per submission will apply.
Album prices quoted are valid 12 months after the Session/ Event date. After this time, higher prices may apply.
Albums included in this contract must be ordered within 24 months of the Session/ Event date.
It is mutually agreed that the above terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless accepted by First Light and the client, in writing.
I have read and fully understand and consent to the schedule and terms of agreement outlined in items 1-8 of this Contract.
I understand that this booking will not be finalised and First Light will remain available for bookings on the specified date until First Light has received a signed Booking Form and £150 deposit.
To signify your agreement to these contract terms, enter your details above, then submit the form.